Chiken chukka. In this village cooking video, we show our farming and our cooking in our village. Chicken Chukka Recipe is an easy and delicious chicken curry marianted with spices before temering with curry leaves with step by step pictures and video. Chicken Chukka Varuval – #chicken is everybody's favorite at home and i try to make a different variety each time and this one is a regular which goes well with any south indian rice dish.
Chicken chukka / Chicken sukka is a chicken dish which is very easy to prepare and delicious to Chicken chukka recipe is almost same as kerala style roasted chicken and chicken varuval, but. Home » Archive » Ingredients » Chicken » Chicken Chukka recipe Chicken sukka varuval is one if the popular dish in south Indian restaurants. You can have Chiken chukka using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chiken chukka
- It’s 1 kg of Chiken.
- Prepare 4 of Onion medium sized.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilly powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need of Turmeric powder half tsp.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
Find chicken chukka stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Chicken chukka is a tasty chicken roast variety. All of them love its spongy but fried texture. It is very easy to make and only available ingredients are required.
Chiken chukka instructions
- Firstly you have to fry the onions by using sunflower oil or coconut oil as you use onions to garnish for biriyani.
- Next step is marinating the chiken for that add these fried onions to chiken then add all these masala which I mentioned in ingredients marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes we have to transfer these into a tawa and star to cook you are not supposed to add water as the water from chikn is sufficient.
- Stir it for 15 minutes then close the lid and again stir it for 15 minutes cook till the chiken is ready to eat and it should get brown color.
It only needs few cooking time. Take chicken in a bowl, add the dry masala, wet masala, salt and mix well. For tasty and easy chicken chukka recipe in kerala style is available at. Her chicken chukka was one menu that featured on our tables every second Tuesday. I have already mentioned before how she had a fixed timetable and therefore we could predict what was going to be.